RE: [IP] Has MM Changed?

Jean, MM won't send a 530 to anyone on Medicare.  I don't know why they're
"leading you on" that you will get it.

Sue
else's life."

<< None of that is as bad as the fact MM is eagerly marketing the 530. Yet
there is no response to my order. I put in the order two months ago on
October 21st. I have heard nothing. When I call to check on it, I am
mystically told someone will "get in touch." But not one contact has been
made in 8 weeks. Has anybody else had trouble with getting the 530?>>

Jean Roseman