[IP] Has MM Changed?

 It seems since MM moved to San Antonio, things are not nearly as dependable and
responsive as they were in California. I recently had trouble getting infusion
sets. Initially it was because Medicare now requires substantiation that I had
been fasting before a C-Peptide test three years ago. My doctor did her part.
The woman handling the order was supposed to let me know when she got that
substantiation and then ship the order. She "forgot." I don't understand why
their computer system is not set up to remind them. A supervisor named Victor
got involved and followed up on it after I was down to the last infusion set.
When I placed the order I had a full box and they sent me two in between. It
took over five weeks and I only got the order because I called.

 Any time I order from MM, there is a substantial delay in getting items. Of
course, it is usually blamed on Medicare

 Today I tried to call the help number. The telephone system crackled and gave
out after 15 minutes of waiting. It was not my phone. I never got connected.
When people have serious medical questions, that system should work.

 None of that is as bad as the fact MM is eagerly marketing the 530. Yet there
is no response to my order. I put in the order two months ago on October 21st. I
have heard nothing. When I call to check on it, I am mystically told someone
will "get in touch." But not one contact has been made in 8 weeks. Has anybody
else had trouble with getting the 530?

Jean Roseman