Re: [IP] Heart FYI

A friend of mine went to doctor's and the hospital emergency room
repeatedly with terrible pains in her chest and upper back.  They all found
nothing wrong.  Went to the Cardiologist and was told all was well.
Terrible pain multiple times a day and night.  Finally went and had that
test where they go through your arm with dye to look at your arteries and
found that her an artery was almost completely blocked and she had a stent
put in immediately.  One doctor she had seen told her that she should see a
psychologist.  She could have died at any moment.  Scary.  The moral of the
story is that when you know something is wrong, don't give up.  Find the
right doctor who can help you.  Thank G-D she is OK and on a vegan diet, no
fat, to make herself healthy again.  Susan