From: Jan Chait
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 5:52 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP]T:slim - a report

There are portable chargers - about twice the size of a large cigarette
lighter. You charge the charger up in your USB port - or via a car charger
or wall plug-in. I plug my t:slim into the portable charger and put them all
in my pocket. I can also slip the charger into my purse for emergencies on
the go. It would also work in case of a power outage. They probably have
them at Walmart, Radio Shack - places like that. I came across the one I got
on-line, but at a place with various electronics from here and there. I
believe it cost about $20.

Jan and Elvis