[IP] Worked & get it

Pam Sue 7 Mike,

You are sort of correct. I do get Part A & B taken out fronm my monthly
SSI Disability check. I have worked & contributed to SSI via payroll  taxes.
However, when it comes to out of pocket or secondary payees, I do  not have
any co pays or out of pocket expenses.

I also spoke with my dr about this issue  he was surprised ( said  of few
choice words). He wasn't aware of any of his patient stating that  couldn't
afford the 'extra/out of pocket' charges.

In a message dated 12/18/2013 12:06:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,