Re: [IP] Re: Medicare and pump rental

Sue,
With medicare...Fed fubnded on SSI  I don't pay a thing for my pump or
supplies, including cgm/sensors.   I know a retired person who is also  on
insulin & she doesnt for much long er than I hasnt paid a dime dfor her
 supplies. I guess the differences between the 2 of is is she lives ina another,
she is not on the pump she is on reg over 65 medicare I am on  ssi medicare
but we havent paid for naythig using different doctors.

So Happy holidays to 1 & ALLt

In a message dated 12/16/2013 10:52:13 A.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Lol!  Will do.