 Ah, well, that's true of private insurance too. Most pumpers have expenses paid
by insurance that are far more than what we pay in premiums, so someone else us
paying for us too. In the end, we all pay for everything for everyone. In the
case of SSI or social security or Medicare or Medicaid, it's just funneled
through the government instead of private business (although the health programs
also often involve private business too ).

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad