Re: [IP] Medicare and pumps

Diane, did you ask if the pump from Animas was new or refurbished? I'm
interested in finding a company that supplies persons on Medicare with a new
pump. I have no problem using a reconditioned/refurbished pump; just not when
Florida Medicare and my secondary combined are paying $7051.51 for it.
Phyllis
email @ redacted