Re: [IP] Re: Medicare and pumps

 The pump is rented for 13 months at $452.02/month. After 13 months of payments
the total paid in Florida is $5876.26. At that point the pump is paid for and we
own it. In addition to that; there is a 20% co~pay. My secondary insurance pays
that. Therefore in 13 months we own the refurbished pump and the supplier has
been paid $7051.51 here in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis