Re: [IP] Medicare and pumps

 It's the supplier that lied. Medicare gave me the numbers and so did my
secondary. When one considers we are getting refurbished pumps for approx. what
new ones cost; irritates me. Between Medicare and my secondary; the supplier
gets paid over $6000. Seems I should get a new pump for that much money.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis

> On Dec 11, 2013, at 10:12 PM, SomeoneSomewhere <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > The fact that your insurance can and does lie to you about what Medicare
covers angers me. I already ranted tonight, I will spare you anymore of my
choice words. :)