Re: [IP] Refurb pumps-Medicare

Never heard of this.  But I won't be eligible for Medicare for several
years. In the meantime, I am going to nurse the three I have as long as I
can.  Between you and I, this discussion about refurbished pumps is just
another side result of Obamacare.  Also, Medicare is broke.  Call me
paranoid..

On another note, Greg will be eligible for Medicare middle of next year.  I
have noticed through your discussions on IP that you are quite
knowledgeable about this.  Any ideas, websites he should check out, tips,
warnings and so on?

Thanks again.  Liliana