Re: [IP] Medicare and pumps

We just got my "New" pump and it was a refurbished Revel. It is pretty much
exactly what I had been given by a friend last year in January as my old
revel and my "new" revel look the same take the same supplies and so on and
so forth. The only thing that is different is instead of having to get my
supplies from generous friends and people I don't know. Medicare is now
paying for the pump, monthly supplies and such even if I had to get my
Total pancreatectomy done to finally be approved. So I guess loosing my
pancreas and spending 12 days on a vent might have been worth it?