Re: [IP] Postage

Dear Urb,

You'd better not be donating postage until you have lights and heat
again.  Thanks to you jogging my memories of living in the same town, I
found where I spent 12 months as a child on Oleatha Street, next to a
yellow brick church.  I remember playing in snow - although your Midwest
is south of My Midwest, please take care not to get frostbite - it's bad
for us with D!