Re: [IP] Re:Medtronic is technologically challenged -- Carelink for OSX

 Ignore my previous message. I was blocked by a corporate network that didn't
know much. Site looked harmless to me. They basically tell you to use a "User
Agent" which lets the browser report itself as something that it isn't.

If that remark is cryptic to you, look up User Agent on google.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2013, at 11:23 AM, Sara Hurt <email @ redacted> wrote:

> It's a bit of a pain to get started, and you have to be slightly tech savvy,
 > but the instructions at the following link have worked like a charm for me.
I've