RE: [IP] New pumps

I just spoke to MM today to order my new pump and they haven't said anything
about a different company.  They said they're taking care of it and will
call me back in 2 - 3 days to see what color I want, if I'll have to pay
anything, etc etc.  I'll let you know if the story changes when they call me
back.  They haven't ever (yet) sent me to another provider for anything,
either before Medicare or once I had to go on Medicare.  I have A & B  and
AARP supplement.

Sue
else's life."

<<Do any of the pump manufacturers sell a pump directly to those of us with
Medicare A and B as our primary, rather than having us deal with a different
company? Medtronic MiniMed absolutely refuses to do that.
I like Medtronic pumps, but, not their sales policy.>>

Phyllis