Re: [IP] New pumps

 Definitely not a Medicare rule. I checked with Medicare. Medicare will pay
rental payments to any company with an approved pump and is approved to sell by
Medicare. I buy all my pump supplies directly from Medtronic. CCS is a
competitive bidder and bid lower than Medtronic could for test strips. CCS gets
the pumps from Medtronic and rents them to us through Medicare. I think this
change by Medtronic is all about saving labor and making profit. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis