Re: [IP] Dexcom transmitter

 I just got off the phone with Dexcom. They said that my battery is low and
that's causing the calibration problems. ((See below). They recommended getting
a new transmitter. Since I have reached my max pay for the year, it should be
free if I can get the paperwork done this month. They think my unit is 13 months
old, since it was bought in November 2012. However I didn't start using it until
March or April so I only got 7 or 8 months out of it. Many people have reported
longer life spans so I guess sitting around does drain the battery somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone