Re: [IP] New and hoping for a pump.

 Quitting smoking 13 years ago after being a pretty heavy smoker for 25 years
was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I had not really tried before, but
I started to have breathing problems. I had to decide that I could live with
wanting to smoke but not doing it, and once I accepted that, I made a plan to
quit. I used every aid I could find - patches, hard candy, not gum, I hate gum!
- but found licorice was very helpful. I could bite off the end and then suck on
it and with that little hole, it psychologically helped me.

 I still sometimes miss it, but I'm so glad I don't smoke anymore. I know I
can't have even one or I'll go back, and who could afford it at $10 a pack where
I live!

 Good luck to anyone working on quitting!! Decide that you can live with wanting
it but not doing it, that's the key.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad