Re: [IP] New and hoping for a pump.

Let's see... I started smoking at the age of 14 and started trying to
quit at age 17.  Finally did quit for good at age 43 because I started
having severe acid reflux and used some old nicotine patches that were
reaaly at half-strength.  Easy to say quit smoking, but way harder to do
in real life.
Denise Br.- rabid ex-smoker for 18 years