Re: [IP] New and hoping for a pump.

Louree, I would urge you to go see Atul Lalani.  He is in Scottsdale around
Shea and 96th St.  His office is very busy, but he never rushes you and
will definitely get to the bottom of things.  He's a very smart man.  The
first time you go, you will meet with a PA.  They will take all of your
info and send you for whatever tests you need.  I would strongly urge you
to stop smoking immediately.  Not something that you don't already know,
but if you are a Type 1, smoking is that much more dangerous then for the
general population.  I hope you go see this doctor and please report in
when/if you do.  Good luck, Susan