Re: [IP] Fwd: diaTribe petition - don't restrict test strips for people with diabetes!

Try this Link

<https://www.change.org/petitions/help-stop-oregon-from-severely-restricting-test-strips-for-people-with-diabetes><https://www.change.org/petitions/help-stop-oregon-from-severely-restricting-test-strips-for-people-with-diabetes>

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly