[IPn] Re: Re: final days

Update:

Thank donors! We're very close to ending the fall pledge drive.
3 or 4 more contributions will do trick with only another $88 needed.

Help bring this pledge drive to a successful close by contributing a
few dollars to Insulin Pumpers today. Whether you donate $8 or $80,
it will help.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

or snail mail to:
	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers

> Update:
>
> Donations counted since yesterday total $383, fully matching the CALIF
> challenge and leaving only $202 available from West Virginia that can
> still double the value of your contribution.  8 more $25 donations
> will just about do it. Will you contribute?
>
>  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
>
> Thanks for your support in helping us close this pledge drive,
>
> Michael Robinton
> Executive Director
> Insulin Pumpers
>
> > Hello Pumpers and Friends,
> >
> > Update from yesterday:
> >
> > $249 in new contributions matched by the remaining $234 from the guy
> > from Tucson and $15 matched by CALIFORNIA for a double total of $498
> > for the IP mission .
> >
> >  CALIFORNIA	__remaining_	  $85
> >  WEST VIRGINIA challenge	$500
> >
> > These members will match your donation DOLLAR for DOLLAR.
> > Every dollar you contribute will result in $2 towards IP's mission
> > to assist the diabetes community.
> >
> > visit:	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
> >   or:	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate/
> >
> > If you have never contributed, won't you consider doing so now? You
> > can help the next person that is looking for answers to diabetes,
> > pump, and CGM questions.
> >
> > Snail mail address:
> >
> >  Insulin Pumpers
> >  558 Valley Way