[IP] Dexcom transmitter

My died without a warning statement for the gadget. I had a few ???'s.
Readings were starting to be more off the norms for me much more frequently. I
did not have any battery messages at all. I did receive a sales call from one
of the reps offering to sell another six-month product. It was
out-of-warranty. I think  six months is way too short of a warranty period for
the cost of the  product.

Peter