Re: [IP] Medtronic pump

I was todl from medtronics as long a your pump is less than X old they will
 replace/repair at no chagrge ( as long as it wasn't abused), & they also
have a "exchange" program after soo many yrs.  I received my pump thu them
in Mar 13 at NO cost from MM using only Medicare  dFed funds NOT MediAid
State.  I've yet t pay any deductables for any of my supplies or  sensors.

In a message dated 12/3/2013 12:01:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,