Re: [IP] Medtronic pump

I have Medicare A and B as my primary and secondary is Medicaid. I just
went through CCS and they were great I just got my pump three weeks ago,
and got a itemized bill for the pump and supplies and they have already
been paid by both Medicare and Medicaid leaving a zero balance. Now if I
could figure out this stupid strips thing I would be set!