Re: [IP] My insurance dropped my novolog

 A few months ago I went from Novolog to Humolog for the same reason, my
insurance
 changed the preferred brand. I really don't notice any difference, at first I
thought it acted
 slightly slower to start acting but now I think that was my imagination. Years
ago when I was
 still on MDI, I went the other way from Humolog to Novolog & again no
difference that I could
see.

Of course YMMD.

Annabella