RE: [IP] My insurance dropped my novolog

My letter from Express Scripts came while I was gone for Thanksgiving.
Novolog is no longer on the preferred list but Humalog is.

Does anyone have experience with both.  Did you notice any differences?  Did
one work better than the other?  Did you prefer one over the other?

I have an appointment with a new endocrinologist next week.  So I'll be
getting all new prescriptions.  And I want to be prepared.

Nora Roales Nevers
Arlington, TX

OmniPod 2/10, Dexcom G4 7/13