 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jan Chait
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 9:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] My insurance dropped my novolog

 Insulin was first given to a person in 1922, so it's doubtful Lilly was
producing it in the 1800s.

As near as I can tell, NovoNordisk began producing insulin around 1923.
According to Eli Lilly history, it began manufacturing insulin in 1923.

So ... same time.

Jan and Elvis

> On Dec 2, 2013, at 12:54, "Ricca, Marie" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> I had been on NPH, Regular and Lantus then finally Humalog (all
Eli/Lilly).
> They [insurance company] no longer covered Humalog and replaced it
> with
Novolog.
  > I was told Novolog was cheaper even though Eli/Lilly has been producing
insulin
> since the late 1800's.
> NovoNordisk just came out 1900s.
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that the use of this information or
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the