[IP] Re: email @ redacted member

I joined this group so many years ago, that I can't remember how long it's
been. Some years back an administrator kept shutting my emails off since
they  must have gotten an email full message whenever I traveled, which was
quite a  few times a year. I would always send a help to this email address
for someone  to start me back up. However, many years ago, I received one very
nasty email  regarding my email account being full so many times during the
year. Since then  I never asked to be reconnected. But now I would like to
be reconnected to  receiving emails once a day if that is possible. My user
name was lah1120, my  email address is email @ redacted
 (mailto:email @ redacted) . Thank you very much. I'm the parent of an insulin
pumper. Lisa
Hoppe