RE: [IP] My insurance dropped my novolog

Insulin was first given to a person in 1922, so it's doubtful Lilly was
producing it in the 1800s.

As near as I can tell, NovoNordisk began producing insulin around 1923.
According to Eli Lilly history, it began manufacturing insulin in 1923.

So ... same time.

Jan and Elvis

> On Dec 2, 2013, at 12:54, "Ricca, Marie" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> I had been on NPH, Regular and Lantus then finally Humalog (all
Eli/Lilly).
> They [insurance company] no longer covered Humalog and replaced it with
Novolog.