Re: [IP] Your favorite lancet device

Wow, I am impressed.  Testing while hold a hiking pole.  I use two poles,
so I'm not sure I can accomplish this feat, but I will give it a try.  I
actually had to get used to not pushing a button first and find it easiest
to push the Fastclix against my stomach and shoot it into my finger.  I
also have many drums left from the Multiclix, but I use both gadgets, as I
keep one in my gym bag, one in the kitchen, one in my purse, and one in my
outdoor sports bag.

And, don't feel bad about wasting the meters and only using the Fastclix.
I did the same thing and I have quite a few meters that I don't use as I
prefer the One Touch Ultra Mini.

So, if anyone out there in IP land needs a meter, let me know which one you
like and maybe I have one.  I'd be happy to have someone make use of them.
Susan