Re: [IP] Your favorite lancet device

 Like others, I am a fan of the Multiclix. Now that they haves the Fastclix, I
don't know whether the Multiclix is still available. I still have tons of drums
left for the Multiclix and they are not compatible with the Fastclix, so I won't
be changing anytime soon.

 I will have to confess that I got my big supply of Multiclix lancet devices by
purchasing Accu-Chek meters when they are free with rebates. I never use the
meters and finally just tossed some of the really old ones. It is a very
wasteful practice, but the lancet devices by themselves never seem to go on
sale. Very often it was the choice of paying $30 for a Multiclix by itself or
buying the meter with the Multiclix for free.

 The first time I'm tried the One Touch Delica if absolutely killed me. Turned
out that the lancet was either defective or inserted incorrectly. Later on when
I tried another lancet, I actually liked it OK.

 One reason I really like the Multiclix is that it's very easy to operate
one-handed. I hike a lot and can test ( using my meter attached to my belt)
while moving without forcing the rest of the group to stop. Pretty good, since I
have a hiking pole in one hand and it is truly a one-handed operation.