[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V12 #666

 Alan - this happens to me occasionally (I also use Novolog). The problem seems
to be with how the bottle of insulin is seated. I pull off the bottle and then
put it back into place - it sometimes takes a couple of times but it usually
works then. If you can pull air in, then the connection to the reservoir is fine
(sometimes that can be an issue when you are refilling a reservoir - I have to
refill since I use 140 - 190 units a day depending on what I eat).

Padma
Type 2, Dx'ed 2/2001, Revel 723 and CGMS

In a message dated 12/30/2012 3:50:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,