Re: [IP] Medtronic Revel 523

 I have been on a Medtronic pump since 2007 and just upgraded to the new Revel
last year. I also have the cgms but after about 2 years of having 2 sites to
change I prefer to just use my meter. The high and low alarms at night were hard
to get used to. I talked with my diabetic educator and she told me to set my
high alarm at night to 300 because I was having trouble with my bs going up at
night for no reason. They came up with I was having insulin resistance which I
am not sure if that was it or not. My doc put me on Symlin which I take as I am
sitting down to eat attach meal. So the alarms are not happening any longer. The
big factor for me was thAt the reservoir holds 300 units on the MM pump and does
not have to be changed as often as some other pumps on the market.

Hope my info helps
Thanks
Angela in Texas

Sent from Angela's iPhone