[IP] Medtronic Revel 523

 Hello, my Animas 2020, with which I have been satisfied, is getting a bit long
in the tooth. My current doctor is a big fan of Medtronic and is touting the
Revel 523. I have read extensively about the pump and there is no question that
I would benefit from a system that integrates the cgms and pump and alerts for
oncoming lows and highs. The data can also be downloaded at my doctor's office
to analyze patterns. My concern is for the practical aspects of working the
Medtronic. The Animas system has always been smooth sailing for me; I have read
about Medtronic "no delivery" issues and excessive alarms. I am also not
thrilled about using two sites per change for the cgms and pump. If anyone could
share their practical experiences with the Medtronic and make a recommendation,
I would appreciate it.