Re: [IP] I had a bad infection, it affected my whole leg

What was the point of this?

Christine

-----Original Message-----
From: Yerachmiel B. Altman <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wed, Dec 5, 2012 5:32 am
Subject: [IP] I had a bad infection, it affected my whole leg

I had a bad infection, it affected my whole leg
  I could not walk upon it, the entire thing was red

I went to the bais refua, it was not an easy time
   They stuck me full of needles and had a grand old time

They took so many pictures, with x-rays and a CAT
   Then MRIs they did too, medicaire will enjoy that

Three tubes of blood each morning, and two more every night
  I just let them do it without even a fight

They changed my IV antibiotic almost twice a week
  They said it was not working, so we'll strengthen it to peak

Then they finally got it, and three days later yet again
  And then next week they found it, yet another week: OY WHEN

But finally the leg started to darken and feel OK
   I began my walking attempting certain things NOT to say

I had another infection, again on leg on right
.   While i could walk on it, my foot swelled painful day and night

I went to the bais refua, it was not an easy time
.    Practice for needle administration, they having a grand old time

Taking so many pictures, with x-rays and a CAT
.   An MRI today, medicaire will enjoy that

The Government is crying, the debt beyond repair
.   While the doctors of Yerachmiel Altman, spend without a care

A fabulous vacation, all meals are served in bed
.  Air lines miles I'm building, while the bill grows in the red.

Three tubes of blood each morning, and two more every night
.   I just let them do it without even a fight

They changed my IV antibiotic almost twice a week
.   They said it was not working, so we'll strengthen it to peak

Then they finally got it, and three days later yet again
.   I left tuesday on Eurythromycin, on Wedn. back in my pen

The leg is responding nicely, it's  not glowing red: what a sight
.  But now right foot with Charcoto feels like it's in fight

After the CAT today keep the foot up and happy
  Because we do not want the bones snappy!

Another infection my right leg now seems to make three
   But when I add up from the first, is close to twenty-three

The pain and suffering return, there does not seem a break
   And doctors treat by drowning, IV antiobiotics, make no mistake

We'll start him off on Vancomycin, even though it's far too much
    Cause nothing else we've used yet, makes infection gone and such

To gather strength, as one's too weak, we'll add six dose of Penicillin G
    Six times a day he'll get it, we're gonna overwork that IV

Note: The difference between a hospital and a jail are:

1.	One has to pay (BIG TIME) for a hospital
2.	Jail comes with a guaranteed end date (sentence)
3.	Jail gives one the ability to earn a get out of fail free card for
good behavior
4.	Unlike a hospital, a jail is not allowed to
    a.	torture you,
    b.	stick you with needles,
    c.	feed you poison,
    d.	drug you

When blotches on my legs appear
 . And break my blood sugar levels bringing me to fear
And frighten relatives who see or hear
. The cry goes up both far and near

 For Docs in jail, Docs in jail, Docs in jail Docs in Jail!!

 IVs inserted like lightning, MRIs sound like thunder
. Fighting sickness which robs and plunders

 Docs In jail, Docs In Jail

 When in the world the headlines read
. Of infectious diseases infecting us with speed
Who rob and steal time from those who us need
. To debug the cyborg at top speed goes