[IP] Loved you post Rodney Mead

 I'm new to...as you refer..."pumping". And ur soooo right. It's not for
everyone. It takes a lot of discipline to maintain. You k or when ur not doing
what ur supposed to and when things are out of whack. Backlight (though useful)
and colors (though not terribly necessary) are just fun features. I want the
bells and whistles. Again I'm a neophyte with just 3 years in. Any suggestions
on features you've found useful?

Sent from my iPhone