Re: [IP] TSA strip search

wow, how sad, ignorance, seriously, ignorance in employees, has no  clue
how to handle situations like a diabetics

type 1 diagnosed age 10, in 1975, NPH and R until 1996, N and
 NOVOLOG/HUMALOG until 2002,Lantus and NOVOLOG/HUMALOG until 2011, pumping since
2011..
Minimed medtronic paradigm Revel, one touch ultra link..

In a message dated 12/31/2011 1:41:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,