Re: [IP] Re: TSA strip search

i know how you feel, and it is a very anxiety ridden experience not
 knowing if your going to be " passed " or "kept ", and possibly miss a flight
??? i like searches, i dont have a problem having my things searched  through,
but if i have a letter from a doctor to show the PRIVATE COMPANY  security
forces who enforce boarding security, these people have no  professionalism
at all, some are out of high school. if i am going to be " kept  " i would
prefer it be by a federal employee than a private company  emplyee

type 1 diagnosed age 10, in 1975, NPH and R until 1996, N and
 NOVOLOG/HUMALOG until 2002,Lantus and NOVOLOG/HUMALOG until 2011, pumping since
2011..
Minimed medtronic paradigm Revel, one touch ultra link..

In a message dated 12/31/2011 12:45:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,