Re: [IP] TSA strip search

That is such absolute BULL*&IT that you were endangering everyone else's
life!  TSA is using disabilities as an excuse to abuse people.  Heck, if
anyone else gets this sort of treatment, do write to the ADA attorneys,
but also write to your congressional reps.  TSA needs to be stopped with
their harassment of disabled people.

Nowadays, I refuse to fly and, if I can't drive somewhere within a day,
I just don't travel.

DenverJulie

  At JFK, my insulin