[IP] Re: TSA strip search

I, too, worry abt my 'stuff' while they do any separation/search
And each time it has happened, I kept repeating, while keeping an eye on the
things as they wandered ahead of me.....to destinations unknown?
HOW ABT MY THINGS?
MY PURSE
MY EXPENSIVE STUFF
MY MEDS
I DON'T mind being sniffed/searched, etc but I NEED to keep an eye on my
things because I NEED them, that is why I hand carried them on;.......
until someone hollers (since I am possibly disturbing the 'crowd')
to another 'agent' to watch the stuff and they ask e me abt what is is/was,
etc

I do not like this, but once the stuff is removed from the not watched pick
up belt, it does help me feel very, very slightly better

MichelleS
each time, I have visions of a missing laptop (VERY IMPORTANT)
a cell phone (also very, very important)
and of course the meds and equipment that is hand carried on so that no one
is playing with/in it