Re: [IP] (Fwd) TSA strip search

I once made the mistake of handing them (TSA) my cgm instead of putting it
through the machine with all of my other stuff.  Well, you'd think I was
going to blow the plane up.  They searched me and took everything out of my
luggage and purse.  There are people who think this is great and feel it's
nothing to give up for our safety, but I was really ticked off.  Now, I say
nothing, put my cgm into the crate with all of my other stuff and no one
has ever said a word.  If you think about this with any kind of
intelligence, why would I hand them something I plan on using to blow up
the plane?  What we don't have in this country is training for common sense.