From: John H <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] (Fwd) TSA strip search
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Date: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 3:19 PM

Donate to Insulin Pumpers with no cost to you.
Apply for an Insulin Pumpers VISA card by visiting:

  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/creditcard.html

This is a serious issue for sure and I always dread flying.
However, when I first quickly read the title of the email I thought someone
was looking for blood glucose test strips.
Silly me  ;)