Re: [IP] Question re: bolus for carbs and fiber

> When you are calculating a bolus do you use the carb total
> carb amount or the number after fiber is subtracting?

>From my understanding, it depends on if you are a Type-1 or Type-2. Each is
handled differently.

Personally, I don't worry about it.  YMMV  I use the SWAG system (Scientific
Wild Butt Guess) and nothing is right on the nose anyway. My A1c's run
around 6.2% pretty much of the time.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02