[IP] (Fwd) TSA strip search

Pumpers!!  Got this today. If you have ideas or connections that
might help, use them now.

Michael

From:	"Linda Kallish" <email @ redacted>
Subject:	TSA strip search
Date sent:	Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:36:55 -0500

Hello Michael,

I am one of the 3 women that were strip searched at JFK airport over
the Thanksgiving holiday. First, let me say that I am a diabetic, on
a pump and not elderly, unless you consider 66 to be elderly. What
happened to me illustrated some of the huge failures with the TSA for
people with medical issues. I have tried to contact every agency I
can think of to try and get some of these things changed and or
improved. The State Senator from NY Michael Gianaris and Senator
Chuck Schumer have tried to help. They did get the new 800 number for
people to call before they fly if they have any type of medical
condition. For me that is a tiny bandaid for what is really
happening. The press has sensationalized the strip search part, but
they glossed over other just as serious problems. For example, while
you wait for a pat down by a TSA agent, and someone takes your
belongs from the conveyor belt, the TSA is not responsible when you
things are stolen. If you have any suggestions on how I can get the
message out there, please let me know.

Thank you,

Linda Kallish

Phone: 561-742-9555

e-mail: email @ redacted

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Application/Octet-stream which had
a name of -]