____________________________________
 From: email @ redacted
To:  email @ redacted
Sent: 12/27/2011 12:06:27 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time
Subj: [IP] Help Needed ASAP

Donate to Insulin Pumpers with no cost to you.
Apply for  an Insulin Pumpers VISA card by visiting:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/creditcard.html

Greetings-

I've  been in the hospital ER twice in the past 3 days. I have  hypoglycemic
unawareness and have for maybe 2 years. When I got out of the  ER yesterday
They
took my pump away saying something was wrong with it. I  called the doc
today,
told them it was urgent and they put me on hold for  what seemed 30 minutes!
(Maybe 1/2 that.) My CDE is out of town for the  holidays ...yada, yada,
yada.

I'm clueless as to what to try next. I  have a little bit of 2 year old
Lantus.
I took about half of my daily basal  rate. Anyone who has any suggestions
please
email me. I've had Type I for  47 years, on the pump for 14.

All alone in  Arkansas,
Dianne

(Please email at home email above. The digest may  take hours to get here.)
Thanks.
Dianne De Mink, with Type I Diabetes  for over 42 years, is working on a
book on
diet and  nutrition.