Re: [IP] ASAP Revisited

this is the original thread post HELP ASAP...

"I've been in the hospital ER twice in the past 3 days. I have  hypoglycemic
unawareness and have for maybe 2 years. When I got out of the ER  yesterday
They
took my pump away saying something was wrong with it. I called  the doc
today,
told them it was urgent and they put me on hold for what  seemed 30 minutes!
(Maybe 1/2 that.) My CDE is out of town for the holidays  ...yada, yada,
yada.

I'm clueless as to what to try next. I have a little  bit of 2 year old
Lantus.
I took about half of my daily basal rate. Anyone  who has any suggestions
please
email me. I've had Type I for 47 years, on the  pump for 14.

All alone in Arkansas,
Dianne"

phil

type 1 diagnosed age 10, in 1975, NPH and R  until 1996, N and
 NOVOLOG/HUMALOG until 2002,Lantus and NOVOLOG/HUMALOG until 2011, pumping since
2011..
Minimed medtronic paradigm Revel, one touch ultra  link..

In a message dated 12/28/2011 11:17:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,