Re: [IP] ASAP Revisited

________________________________
 Well said...
:)

From: Jay Wilson <email @ redacted>
<SNIP>On average I, at 7.0,  will outlive you at 6.0
because there is a much lower likelihood that I will wrap myself around a
telephone pole while driving, (or kill kids in the crosswalk) or not wake up
in the morning after a "successful" excursion into the 30's, 20's and teens..
All of us, step back, breathe deeply, relax and enjoy our lives. <SNAP>

"Fantasy Puppet Theater"
Since 1956!
Puppet Shows For All Ages
Children's Birthday Parties, Schools, Libraries, Camps & Organizations!
Now Booking Shows For Metropolitan New York and  New Jersey
http://fantasypuppettheater.com/