Re: [IP] Question re: bolus for carbs and fiber

Just like everything else with diabetes, it's different for everyone and
everyone has a different answer to the same question.  I've been told all
of the same things as listed in the other emails.  I try to figure out if
I'll be sedentary, exercising, or normal and then I decide how much of the
fiber to deduct.  It also just depends on my mood.  Susan