RE: [IP] Question re: bolus for carbs and fiber

Found one for 2.91....thanks

--- On Wed, 12/28/11, Nora Nevers <email @ redacted> wrote:

From: Nora Nevers <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Question re: bolus for carbs and fiber
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 2:12 PM

Donate to Insulin Pumpers with no cost to you.
Apply for an Insulin Pumpers VISA card by visiting:

  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/creditcard.html

I just got one from a Barnes and Noble reseller for 1.99.  I checked Amazon
before ordering it and they all wanted $45.00 plus.

At www.bn.com I searched for Total Available Glucose